Canyon Plumbing & Heating started serving Boulder County in 2000. We operate under the core values of ownership, integrity, and respect. We pride ourselves on our quality of work and providing top-notch service to our clients. Put our name on your contact list and remember to call the next time you need trustworthy, affordable plumbing and heating service in Superior, CO.
Contact Us to get a free quote and upfront pricing on our indoor comfort services!
Our Drain Cleaning Services
If you never think about your drains, don’t worry, you’re not alone. Most people don’t ever give their drains a second thought until they stop draining. While it’s tempting to try and save a few bucks by fixing the issue yourself, you may end up doing more harm than good, especially if you’re using a chemical cleaning agent.
Here are a few reasons why it’s better to spend the money to hire a professional drain cleaning company.
- Professional drain cleaners use tools and technologies that get deep into your system to dislodge the obstruction - plungers and drain cleaners don’t do that.
- Professional drain cleaning leaves pipes cleaner longer and reduces the chance the clog will return soon.
- Professional drain cleaning is safe for all plumbing and won’t harm pipes the way some chemical cleaners do.
If you’re still not sure whether it’s wise to hire a drain cleaning company, call us for a free quote!
How to Avoid Clogged Drains
While we’re always happy to repair clogged drains, it’s wise to take steps to prevent drains from getting clogged in the first place. Here are a few things you can watch for that are common in drain clogs:
- Don’t pour fat, grease, or oil down the kitchen sink; pour those substances into the trash or put them on a compost heap.
- Don’t put food debris down the drain; put it in the trash or consider installing a garbage disposal.
- Use metal mesh screens to stop hair and other particles from getting into the drains.
- In the bathroom, only flush human waste and toilet paper down the drain. Don’t flush toilet paper, personal wipes, or feminine products.
If you’ve done all that you can, but still have trouble with your drains stopping up, contact the drain cleaning experts at Canyon Plumbing & Heating.
Our customer reviews tell you all you need to know about our level of service.
When to Consider Water Heater Replacement
Like all appliances, your water heater won’t last forever. The most common cause of water heater failure is age. If your heater is over 12 years old, think about replacing it now before it fails. Also, be mindful of these symptoms of a failing water heater, and call a professional for repair or replacement if you notice them.
- Odd sounds like banging coming from inside the tank
- Cloudy or rusty water
- Water leaks
- Metallic tasting water
- Water doesn’t get hot enough
The sooner you call for help, the less likely it is you’ll suffer from a water heater shutdown.