At Canyon Plumbing & Heating, we know how important it is to find the right new construction plumbing company when building or renovating a home. Everything must be up to code, and the longer the delays trying to get it right, the more money you’re spending. That’s why we rely on experience and training to get the job done quickly and correctly, so you can start enjoying your home sooner. Contact us today when looking for new construction plumbing contractors in the Boulder area.
A foundation leak can ruin your property and empty your wallet! Contact us for expert slab leak repair service.
What to Look for in a New Construction Plumbing Company
With so many plumbers to choose from in the Boulder area, it can be challenging to pick the best company for your residential new construction job. Everyone naturally wants the highest quality work for the lowest price, but here are a few things to look for when picking the right contractor.
- Experience: When choosing a plumbing company, experience counts. Look for a company that’s been in business for years and is established. That’s not to say that you can’t get good help from a newer company, but hiring one with experience increases the chance that you’ll be satisfied with the work they provide.
- Reviews: Check the company’s online reviews, and don’t be afraid to ask them for references you can talk to as well. Online reviews can be faked, so it’s wise to speak to actual customers to find out what kind of experience they had.
- Availability: Ensure the company you hire is available to help you when you need it and won’t push you off. Look for one that arrives when they say they will so you don’t get stuck waiting.
- Warranties: Find out if the company you’re planning to hire stands behind their work and will be available to fix it if something goes wrong within a reasonable amount of time.
When looking for new build plumbing contractors, you don’t have to look any further than Canyon Plumbing & Heating.
New Construction Water Heater Services
People depend on having hot water every day, so it’s wise to get to know the symptoms of a failing water heater so you can call for repair or replacement before the system fails. Here are a few warning signs that you need to contact us for our new construction water heater services:
- Age: All appliances have finite lifespans, and this includes your water heater. The average water heater lasts about 10-15 years if properly maintained. Once the system reaches the upper limits of its lifespan, it’s time to consider a replacement.
- Leaks: The last thing you want from a failed water heater is for it to leak and cause flooding and water damage. If you notice water pooling around the tank's base or leaking, call a professional plumber right away.
- Cloudy or Rusty Water: Another warning sign that your water heater is ready to fail is if you notice murky or rust-colored water coming out of your faucets. Cloudy water is caused by mineral buildup, which reduces the water flow and causes other problems.
- Lack of Hot Water: If your hot water runs out more quickly than before or takes too long to get hot, it could be an electrical problem or sediment buildup.
- Strange Noises: If you hear rumbling or popping sounds coming from the water heater, it could be that minerals have built up in the tank and have hardened. When this happens, the water heater consumes more energy to heat the water, making it less efficient.
If you notice any of the above warning signs, or if your water heater is suddenly acting up, call Canyon Plumbing & Heating as soon as possible.
Check out our heating services for all of your heating repair and maintenance needs.
Our New Construction Plumbing Services
When you have a new residential construction, it’s crucial to find the right plumbing contractor to handle every aspect of the plumbing installation. Our plumbing services include:
- Kitchen remodels
- Bathroom remodels
- Adding new home additions
- Basement remodels
- New home builds