While most modern HVAC systems are built to last, they are complex machines and, like all machines, require proper maintenance and occasional repair. If you need reliable heating and AC service company in Longmont, CO, look no further than Canyon Plumbing & Heating.
You can rely on our many professional services, including but far from limited to:
- Air conditioning installation and repair
- Central heating repair and installation
- Furnace maintenance
- Triangle tube boiler service
- Radiant floor heating system installation
- Geothermal heating systems
- Gas fireplaces
- Freon recharges
With our timely service and upfront pricing, it’s no wonder we have so many positive customer reviews!
Common Problems Solved by AC and Heating Maintenance
You should obviously call us for air conditioner or heater repair if your system stops producing enough heat or cool air, but many other problems also require professional attention. Consider an AC or heating tune-up if you notice:
- Uneven heat distribution
- Trouble with your thermostat
- Increased energy consumption without increased use
- Strange noises
- Leaks in the ductwork
- Anything else abnormal
Not only can a malfunctioning AC or heater reduce your indoor air quality and give you more expensive energy bills, but it can make you sick or even start a fire in your home. If you find yourself constantly fixing repairs and suffering from inadequate temperature control, it may be time to consider our cooling or heating replacement services.
How We Perform Ductless and Central AC Repair
When you call us to inspect your system (ideally at least once a year), our AC contractors will find small problems before they escalate into costly damage. This helps you save money and ensures you don’t have to endure the summer heat.
During your AC tune-up, we’ll inspect and repair the following elements of your cooling system:
- Refrigerant: Ensure proper levels and find leaks.
- Evaporator Coil: Check airflow and other issues.
- Electric Control Sequence: Prevent cooling and heating sequences from operating at the same time.
- Electric Terminals: Apply a non-conductive coating and tighten connections.
- Mechanical Elements: Lubricate and assess damage from wear.
- Thermostat: Determine if it controls your climate properly.
To schedule your annual air conditioning maintenance, Contact Us today!
Problems that Require Furnace Repair Service
When you keep your furnace properly maintained, you increase its useful life as well. However, there is only so much you can do before you need a professional furnace tune-up to keep it running smoothly.
If your furnace has short warming cycles where it turns off before providing enough heat, you may need our experts to recalibrate your thermostat or repair the heat exchanger. Similarly, unusual sounds such as popping, whistling, or rumbling may come from your furnace, indicating various different problems.
If you notice a cracked heat exchanger or experience flu-like symptoms, your furnace could be leaking carbon monoxide. For your safety, you should evacuate immediately!