Are you in the market for an alternative system that can heat or cool smaller areas of your home? Some opt for expensive, bulky ductwork, but there might be a better way that offers flexible temperature control in a slimmer package—ductless mini-split systems.
Our team at Canyon Plumbing & Heating provides fast, quality mini-split AC installation in Boulder, CO, that is much less invasive than your conventional HVAC system. With this type of unit, you can enjoy reliable heating and cooling in specific areas of your home!
With all our services, you can expect:
- Knowledgeable and experienced technicians
- Upfront pricing
- On-time arrivals
If you want central temperature regulation, HVAC installation might be the better option!
When Should I Consider Installing a Ductless Mini Split System?
The main reason why these systems are so popular is their customizability. With zoned temperature regulation, you can have one area of your property cooled and the other heated. Mini-split ductless systems are also far less expensive than central air and much more dependable than cheaper window units.
However, a ductless heating and air system might not have enough power to regulate a large space. If you're unsure what type of system to get, our HVAC technicians can assess your property and recommend an appropriate heating and cooling solution.
How Can Ductless Mini Split Systems Benefit My Home?
Aside from their versatility and ease-of-installation, a ductless mini-split system also offers several unique advantages:
- Cost savings: You can save money by only cooling or heating the rooms you want.
- Air quality improvement: Every unit has its own filtering system to improve the air quality of individual areas. Without the need for air to go through multiple rooms and ducts, there is also less potential for contamination.
- Targeted humidity control: Cooler air results in less humidity. You can easily lower the moisture level of certain rooms with a ductless mini-split AC system.
- Silent operation: Almost every ductless unit produces little to no sound because all the noise comes from its condenser installed outside.
If you already have a ductless mini-split system and it doesn't provide adequate cooling, count on our AC repair services.
The Importance of Professional Installation
At Canyon Plumbing & Heating, we've noticed that a common culprit of subpar performance is poorly-handled installation. While ductless mini-split systems don't require ductwork, they still need to be installed by a professional for optimal use.
For one, these units work to regulate the temperature of specific zones. Without the right planning, you won't enjoy optimal energy savings. Improper installation can also affect your unit's lifespan, increasing the need for frequent maintenance and repairs.