Canyon Plumbing & Heating got our start back in 2000 serving Boulder County. We operate under the core values of ownership, integrity, and respect. We pride ourselves on our quality of work and providing top-notch service to our clients. Call us the next time you need a trustworthy residential plumber!
Contact Us to make an appointment or request a quote.
Hot Water Tank Replacement
Your water heater works day and night to provide your family with hot water whenever they need it. However, all of that work takes its toll on the system, and like all appliances, it will fail eventually. Here are the most common warning signs that you should watch out for pointing to an impending water heater failure.
- Foul-smelling or tasting water.
- Rusty or cloudy water.
- Water that takes too long to get hot.
- The hot water doesn’t last as long as it used to.
- You have a leaking water heater.
- You hear banging or rumbling noises.
- The water heater is over 15 years old.
Call Canyon Plumbing & Heating when you notice any of the above signs and let us inspect your water tank to see if a repair will set it right or if it needs replacing.
Is a Tankless Water Heater Installation Right for You?
Tankless water heaters or point of use water heaters are growing in popularity here in the US. While these systems aren’t right for every household, many people are making the switch. If you’re building a new home or at the point where you have to replace your traditional water heater, consider these benefits of getting a tankless system.
- A tankless water heater is more energy-efficient than a gas or electric water heater saving you money on your energy bills.
- Tankless water heaters provide instant hot water so you don’t have to wait minutes for the water to get hot.
- Tankless water heaters provide unlimited hot water unlike a tank-style design.
- Tankless water heaters are small and take up minimal space inside your house.
- Since tankless water heaters heat water on an ‘as-needed’ basis, you save money on your water bill.
If you’re not sure a tankless water heater is the best fit for your family, contact us and let us assess your household’s needs.
If you’d like to know more about our company, check out our About Us page and then call for an appointment.
Our Clogged Drain Repair
While it’s tempting to try and fix clogged drains with home remedies like plungers, snakes or chemical cleaners, often, it’s best left to the professional plumber, and here’s why.
- Eliminates Odors: Consider all of the junk that goes down the drain, such as hair, food debris, and soap, and it's easy to see how the buildup of those materials can lead to nasty odors coming out of the drains. Professional drain cleaning gets rid of the gunk to leave drains cleaner and fresher.
- Reduces Clogs: With regular drain cleaning, you can avoid the clogs that come with day-to-day living. Also, professional drain cleaning doesn't involve harsh chemicals that can damage pipes and lead to more expensive repairs.
- Improves Health: Organic matter in clogged drains leads to mold and bacteria, which can impact your family's health. A clog-free drain stops fungi and other bacteria from growing.
- Maintains Healthy Pipes: When chemicals, grease, and other materials build up in your plumbing system, it can lead to increased water pressure and burst pipes. Professional drain cleaning keeps your water flowing freely, and your pipes in the best shape.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription