Canyon Plumbing & Heating started serving residents in Arvada back in 2000 and we continue to move forward. We operate under the core values of ownership, integrity, and respect, and we pride ourselves in our quality of work and providing top notch service to our clients.
For more information, check out our services to find out how we can help you!
Hot Water Heater Services
Arvada residents rely on their water heaters to provide them with hot water day in and out. And while most don’t think about these machines until something goes wrong, it’s wise to take note of the following problems that might pop up warning you that a hot water tank replacement is imminent.
- The water doesn't get as hot as it used to.
- You notice the water is cloudy or rust-colored.
- The water heater makes strange banging or popping noises.
- The water takes longer to get hot than before.
- You have a leaking water heater.
All of the above signs indicate a water heater that's on its last legs. Call us for repair or replacement right away! Also, to extend the lifespan of your water heater, call us for annual maintenance.
Our Clogged Drain Repair
Like the water heater, most homeowners don’t ever think about their drains until they become clogged. Routine cleaning ensures that your drains continue to operate without issue, but sometimes, you experience a problem that plungers or chemical drain cleaners can’t fix.
Here are the most common problems you may run into that require the help of a pro.
- Slow Drains: Most clogs don’t appear overnight — they build over time as waste clings to the walls of the pipe and builds inward. As this waste builds the water drains more and more slowly. Sometimes the buildup is so thick and impacted, only a professional can clear it out.
- Foul Odors: Another reason to call for professional drain repair is if you have nasty odors coming out of your drains. As waste builds up in the pipes, it begins to stink. If you have foul odors coming from the drain, contact a pro for thorough cleaning.
- Annual Maintenance: As mentioned above, it’s wise to call a professional for yearly drain cleaning to prevent the above problems from building up and causing serious issues. Regular cleaning keeps drains free-flowing and smelling fresh!
Contact us today for a free quote and honest pricing on our services!
How to Get Instant Hot Water
If you’re tired of waiting for the water to heat up or running out of hot water just as you’re getting into the shower, you may want to consider a tankless water heater installation when it’s time to replace your water heater. Here are some benefits to think about:
- Tankless water heaters supply an endless amount of hot water making them ideal for families with high hot water demands.
- Tankless water heaters use 30-50% less energy than traditional tank heaters.
- Tankless water heaters provide instant hot water instead of waiting for the water to heat up.
- Tankless water heaters don’t store up water and heat it, which means they run more efficiently than traditional water heaters.
- Tankless water heaters are compact and are wall mountable.
Tankless water heaters aren’t right for everyone, but if you’re interested, call us for a consultation and let us help you decide which system works best for your needs.