We know homeowners are constantly looking for more efficient and effective ways to cool their homes, especially in the hot summer months. Luckily, Canyon Plumbing & Heating in Boulder, CO understands your needs when it comes to cooling! The options available to you largely depend on your environment and your needs. Installing an evaporative cooler is a great way to cool your home. Our professional technicians can show you the best options for you. We have the knowledge, skill set, and technology to have you feeling comfortable in your home!
Heat your home more efficiently this winter with baseboard heating services from Canyon Plumbing & Heating.
What Is An Evaporative Cooling System?
These units, also known as swamp coolers, are one option of many you can use to cool your home. They are energy-efficient and natural way to cool your home. Here are some things you should know:
- Unlike central air, evaporative coolers provide a steady stream of fresh air as opposed to recycled air.
- They are half the cost of traditional central AC units.
- They use a quarter of the energy traditional systems do.
- Suitable for low humidity climates.
If you’re interested in learning more about what these systems can do for you, call our Boulder team right away! We can help you find the right fit.
Signs Your Evaporative Cooler Needs Repair
Having one of these units means efficient cooling for your home. However, just like with any system, there may come a time where you need a professional repair. Here are the signs you should look for:
- Your unit won’t start.
- Strange odors are coming from your system.
- Poor or decreased airflow.
- Your unit is leaking water.
If your system is showing any of these signs, call us today. These systems require regular maintenance to provide you with the best functionality possible. Lack of maintenance can lead to malfunctions so call us now if you suspect a problem or if you would like to get a professional to look at your system.
In need of boiler installation for the cold months? Call our experts today!
Why Work With Us
We know how annoying it can be to deal with a malfunction, especially during your busy day. That’s why Canyon Plumbing & Heating is prompt and effective so that you don’t have to spend your day worrying about your home services. Since 2000, we’ve committed ourselves to provide excellent service every step of the way. We tailor our services to you and include:
- Highly trained technicians: We are licensed and factory-trained.
- Latest technology: We stay on the cutting edge to bring you efficient and effective technology.
- Same day service: Save yourself time and money and enjoy prompt service.
- Upfront pricing: Our straightforward pricing is easy to understand.